domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

4th grade [session2]

Exercise 1: Match the sentences with the appropiate endings. 
Exercise 2: Read the sentences and choose the option which best fits. 
1. I've got a terrible headache. I _____ all that beer.
a) shouldn't have drank     b) should've drink     c) should've drunk     d) shouldn't have drunk 
2. I went to work yesterday, even though I felt ill. Today I feel even worse. I _____.
a) shouldn't have stayed at home     b) shouldn't have gone to work   
c) should have stayed at home     d)should have gone to work 
3. My kids are so spoilt. I should have _____ with them.
a) been stricter     b) stricted     c) being stricter     d) been stricting 
4. You didn't believe me, but I was telling the truth. You should _____ me.
a) believed     b) have believed     c) have believe      d) have believing 
5. Mary only married Doug for his money. Now he thinks his friends _____ . 
a) should have warned him about her.     b) shouldn't have warned him about her.   
c) should have warned her about him.     d) shouldn't have warned her about him. 
6. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt, so he was injured in the crash. He should have _____ it.
a) wore     b) wearing     c) worn     d) wored
Exercise 3Watch the video and answer the questions below ➤VIDEO
1- Jackie made up a new word to describe how she felt when they called her name. What was this word?
2- How often does she practise?
3- Why is Jackie's dad not here to see her?
4- Why is the first member of the jury so happy?
5- What does the second member of the jury says about the lyrics of the song?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario